As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for creating and/or reviewing contracts for accuracy while verifying that the items sold meet the current requirements. You will answer incoming calls, respond to emails, and handle requests from internal departments, external sales personnel, and customers. You will also update customer information programs, process and respond to customer correspondence, and work to create any necessary legal amendments to contracts. This position works directly with sales personnel and works on various sales related projects.
If you exhibit high attention to detail, strong writing and pc skills and a professional attitude this is the role for you!
- Basic PC skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel. Access knowledge is a plus
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and organize
- High attention to detail and accuracy with work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional customer service and telephone skills
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.