As a Custodian at Reynolds and Reynolds, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment at our facility. Working as a part of a team, you will be assigned an area of the building to maintain. Your responsibilities will include cleaning of the cubicle areas, common areas, and restrooms. Additional duties may include stripping, buffing, and waxing hallway floors as needed and washing windows on a daily basis. In this role, a high level of customer service will be necessary since you will be working directly with other Reynolds associates each day. If you feel you have the skills to fulfill these requirements, apply today!
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Prior cleaning experience preferred, but not required
- The shift for this position will be Monday through Friday from 5:00am-2:00pm with occasional overtime
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.