Here at Reynolds & Reynolds, our marketing team is full of different personalities and skill sets, ranging from copywriters to editors to videographers. And we are looking to add a new member to our Marketing Graphic Design team!
As a Graphic Designer, creativity is a must for this position. We’re looking for someone who can imagine creative graphics that fit our existing branding standards and then bring them to life on the computer. You will be exposed to InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office in your daily projects. In this position you must have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to pay close attention to detail, have some problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage numerous projects at once.
- Previous graphics design knowledge and experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Application knowledge and experience: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office
- Beneficial application knowledge: Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, After Effects
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude; capability to express new ideas creatively
- Excellent communications, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a production environment with defined deadlines
- Willingness to learn
We provide hands-on training so you’ll know exactly what to do and what our products are all about when you first start. As new things come up, the whole team gets training so we’re always on the same page.
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.