$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
In the role of Part-Time Administrative Assistant you will work with a team to create and process contracts and amendments. These documents will need to be reviewed and confirmed for accuracy as they are critical to our existing customer relations. You will also be responsible for updating customer records, responding to customer letters and assisting our sales associates as they create contract paperwork. Other duties may include filing and scanning documents, creating new associate training guides, and working directly with our customers sending contract information, vital pieces of mail and mass client reports.
- Desire to work with and help people
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Exposure to Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word applications
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.