11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
This area builds systems that track keys for large dealerships, apartment complexes, military, etc. In this position, you will be responsible for building PCs, as well as key drawers and systems. You will also learn how to solder small components and develop a solid background with various types of computer hardware.
- Must work at least 15hrs/week
- Cannot be colorblind
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must enjoy working with your hands
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.