As a key member of our Disaster Recovery team you will act as a primary contact and liaison for clients seeking services and relief across the nation. In this position you will be responsible for organizing business recovery events by conducting preemptive conference calls, preparing contracts and hardware orders and arranging and deploying all necessary equipment and infrastructure. You will also review and approve contracts and provide technical support when needed, as well as initiate and establish necessary documentation for all job tests and agreements.
In this position you will have the opportunity to travel 30-50% to customer sites to coordinate recovery ventures and maintain optimal customer service to ensure the esteemed standards set by Reynolds and Reynolds are met. If you are seeking to further your professional development with an industry leading company, apply now!
- Ability to travel 30-60%
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs frequently
- On call duty, after hours week days and weekend
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of desktops, servers and networking
- General computer skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.